Sewer and Drains
Our plumbing technicians are available for dispatch to any Dallas area for sewer and draining repairs, installation, or cleaning everyday of the week, including nights and holidays. Some of the services they can provide is:
- Floor Drains
- Laundry Drains
- Main Sewer Lines
- Kitchen Sinks
- Bathroom Sinks
The problem that is causing a slow drain in the sewer line will most likely end up causing an overflow without immediate attention. This can cause considerable interior damage to your home or extensive damage to your property. Get that peace of mind that comes only with confidence in your sewer line service and call Metro-Flow Plumbing.
There are 5 common solutions performed to unclog sewers and drains:
- Auger: This tool is used to clear blockages in a number of drain fixtures, especially toilets.
- Hydro Water Jetting: This is an environmentally friendly method and can be used on various sizes and types of drains. Pressurized water is forced through the inside of your sewer lines at a high velocity to clean them. The pressure is adjustable. This process can cut through grease, sludge, and tree roots. Another benefit of this method is that it cleans the inside of pipes in its entirety. It can clear those small blockages that could easily be missed by a cable or snake.
- Electric cable or snake: A cable used by our Dallas area plumbers to remove and clear clogs. This method is also used in combination with video inspections of your sewer/drain lines.
- Spot Repair or Sectional Repair: If your sewer or drain is unable to be cleared, we can help you with that as well. A spot repair or a section of pipe may need to be replaced.
- Complete Replacement: If none of the above methods are able to clear the obstruction, the sewer and/or drain line may need to be completely replaced. Our experienced crews are some of the best plumbers in Dallas. They are able to skillfully and professionally excavate and install whatever is needed. We will also clean up the work area afterwards so you’ll never know we were there. In most cases, Trenchless Technology can be used.
VIDEO CAMERA INSPECTIONS
A video inspection is a great way to inspect and gather necessary information to diagnose a sewer and drain line issue. It also reduces the time and resources that is needed to do this the old fashion way. A video camera can also quickly deliver crucial information about the damaged area after the clog has been removed.
Video camera inspections are performed free of charge for our valued residential plumbing customers during a main line sewer cleaning. This allows Metro-Flow Dallas technicians to identify the cause of a stoppage and determine the best, long-lasting remedy.
Metro-Flow Plumbing technicians can easily locate drain lines and routes with the use of our high tech plumbing equipment. We are then better able to assist you with any issue, maintenance or repair that may be needed.
KEEP YOUR DRAINS CLEAN WITH THE FOLLOWING HELPFUL HINTS
- Regularly clean all pop-up stoppers in bathroom sinks and tubs.
- Don’t pour grease down any sink or toilet.
- Don’t put coffee grounds into a sink or toilet.
- Don’t use your garbage disposer as a garbage can.
- Once a month, pour a cap full of Liquid Linzyme (Drain Maid) down all drains. Drain Maid helps to flush grease out of the drain lines, thereby preventing a clog.
Call Metro-Flow Plumbing right away for all your Dallas drain and sewer installations. Metro-Flow Plumbing in Dallas is the most efficient and cost effective in performing pipe repairs, waterline repairs and drain repairs in Dallas. Call us today or fill out the form on our website for more information.